AVATeR 0.9.8.3 released
v0.9.8.3 fixes various issues in 0.9.8 (and older), delaying new features. First official Debian release also.
- Windows Intel/AMD 64-bit v0.9.8.3:
- Debian/Ubuntu/etc. Intel/AMD 64-bit v0.9.8.3 installer:
More info on the AVATeR project page.
Fixed: Show creation date for annotations
Fixed: Correct raw page numbers
Thanks go to Huwaetzel for reporting the previous issues.
Linux fix: enforce UTF-8 for config files (0.9.8.3) Linux versions rely on Qt5, which requires UTF-8 to be set explicitly. This may affect already stored file locations with special characters.
Changed: write logfile to OS temporary folder
Fixed: Debug messages UTF-8 display
- Mainly fixes debug log display of filenames with special characters (non-Qt dependent functions).
- log OS-specific filepaths, instead of generic (Linux) ones (WIP).
- Windows stdout logging still has issues with Asian characters (future option).
Windows: updated libraries
zlib was updated to 1.2.12, mainly fixing a vulnerability; and Libzip to 1.8.0.
Minor fixes (UI, docs)
See also the previous 0.9.8 release summary.
Add extra CSV export columns, colorized HTML export, and debug logging to stdout/terminal. Windows Qt will be updated to 6.4.2.